Monday 27 August 2012

DIARY OF AN EVIL MOTHER Part ONE

Right let us do a run through of what I know and what I have been told...

Encouraged my daughter to shoplift at 13... when I was up there when she was 14 she was banned from half the stores in Birkenhead. When she wanted something stolen would wink at my daughter.

Encourage my daughter to have relations with grown men leading to a child at 13 and the bribed and conned the Bangladeshi restaurant owning father and constantly ate her way through the menu for free.

Encouraged my daughter to drink alcohol from 13 to the point she was having kidney problems by her late 18 year, I.E Kidney problems from alcohol before she was EIGHTEEN?!

Leaving her son Dan to play outside at too young an age a few years back she sat on her arse inside and he was hit badly by a car, when the Police and an Ambulance arrived my daughter was told to say that she only popped in to put the kettle on when he was struck!

When my daughter was pregnant for the second time at late 14 early 15 years of age the evil mother offered to BUY the two children for £300?! She then said "not each! that is for both and I will throw in a bottle of Vodka"?"

My daughter's 18th birthday present was a Dime Bar!

Stole my daughter's children.

Made my daughter out to look like the devil incarnate.

Cajoled my daughter into helping her steal money from her mother's bank account to over £5,000 plus. Was never caught, card assumed stolen and money returned by the bank!

When I launched on line Facebook attack on her which was coincidentally manufactured to cause her fear and illicit a knee jerk reaction, she responded with gusto and appeared at council with the print-outs.

While there her jailbird, for postal theft, current boyfriend had entered the flat late one night, next day we then realised my daughter's passport was missing. Having taken it several times before I said it was her but my daughter did not think so. A mystery man on Facebook sent my daughter a message stating he had found the passport around 200 yards up the road from her flat on a triangle of green grass in a dead end street neither of us travelled up at all?! Bizarre.

After EVIL EX husband got out of jail for sexual abusing my daughter, i.e. Paedophile Anthony Gilbert, she carried on seeing him and took all four kids to his abode. I repeatedly told Wirral Council this but was ignored, every now and then the Social Worker would be replaced. It became clear there was a conspiracy and cover up going on.

My daughter was constantly scared into NOT going to a solicitor by BOTH THE COUNCIL and her EVIL MOTHER.

Refused to let my daughter see her kids last Xmas so concocted a plan and fake Newspaper cover page to make it look like my daughter had won £2 Million on the lottery. Daughter's idea of a joke really but I said keep with it and she would see her kids, she did but not before my brother and I heard my evil ex speaking on speaker phone about not to give any money to me, would not accept it anyway, and that she needed a BOOB JOB, FACE LIFT,TUMMY TUCK, NEW HOUSE, NEW CAR, FANCY HOLIDAY and various other items. She said to my brothers horrified face "your dad will only go and buy NEWTS with it!!" Despite the fact I do not keep any animals at present £2 Million is a great deal of newts enough to make Ken Livingstone weep!!!

My daughter was invited round to the house at Xmas and saw her kids, discovery of the truth that the lottery win was fake led to the shit hitting the fan. Daughter was barraged with threats, Lady Million perfume my sister bought her was thrown at her street door and smashed, promised she would get her for lying about the lottery, fecking idiot, hired people to spy on her including drug addict neighbour of my daughter's and a party of men outside a pub threw bottles at my daughter the Police stated was something to to do with the evil mother. After over a year of telling them Merseyside Police started to realise I was quite right in what I had told them, fecking IDIOTS.

I bought my daughter a steel Microwave from Asda for £50, a Samsung Galaxy Europa phone on 3 and she bought a 40" TV for her new flat. Her mother then wanted to buy the TV and Fridge for HER new house and offered her £150 even though they cost my daughter this each?! When my daughter stayed in London her mother tried to gain access to the flat to STEAL the TV and Fridge telling the Police she tried to get to force the door open that her daughter was down here in hospital.
(HAVE RECORDING OF POLICE CONVERSATION WHERE MY DAUGHTER HEARS THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AS DO I)

Tried to have my daughter SECTIONED and have that in a recording too!!

Gave a laughable excuse when i told her to put her on a Coach to London by stating that she does not want to do this, though claimed she was trying to get her to hospital for her own good but not. I told Sophie to say to her mother that she will go to hospital but if cleared in a check up that her mother would give her £15 for coach fare, she had borrowed, and NEVER paid back, over £600 off her daughter anyway so owed her daughter, but she said no. She came on the phone and told me that my daughter would fall of the coach on the way and end up in Wales. That's the Liverpool to London Coach!

As soon as I arrived up there the kids were there, wanted to be there anyway, well 3 out of 4 of them, in the hope that she would glean information about what I was and had been up to. I was also phoned by the Security Services within 24 hours!

While there my daughter provoked her into speaking about something I thought was a joke in that she believed that the Mayan Calender Prophecy of the world ending in 2012 was very real and that the Pyramids in Egypt were going to take off with people and leave planet Earth and that she was going there and intending to board these 'ships'. When my daughter laughed and poked fun she got a but annoyed about it and just said "oh yeah? well you wait and see then?!" I am told if I had not been present she would have flown into a rage.

She asked her friend Marion, she had known 40 years, to be a guarantor on a house she wanted to rent but by now Marion had realised the scary truth about her life long friend and said no. She went back and asked to be a referee and got her to sign a form in a hurry and asked for Marion's passport and went to the letting agents to get the house. The Passport, like with my daughter, was not returned for a few weeks and Marion had to be prompted by her husband Derek to get i back, which she did. Not feeling happy with how things had gone Marion entered the Letting Agency and enquired only to find that the document she had signed WAS FOR A GUARANTOR and not a referee!! The Letting Agency manager was horrified to hear what had happened and tore up the documents in front of her stating what a selfish and evil thing to do to a friend of 40 years.

Enough for now i think but much food for thought, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment