Saturday 25 August 2012

HELP: REQUESTED PART ONE

During my time I searched for help via different routes.

In time I became interested, as I was just hitting dead ends, just how long it would go on and how many organisations would I contact for help and not get anywhere?!

This did NOT INCLUDE Law Firms and will be dealt with seperately.

There are of course a vast number of help organisations for a vast array of areas but the question was could I exhaust all avenues with a genuine request. Or at least most to give the idea that regadless of the countless organisations out there nothing much happens.

This is because this was another waste of money. A waste of money is a waste of money at the end f the day regardless of where the funding comes from.

So here are a few letters and this is down to housing but not all, as ever as the others bubble to the surface they shall be posted here.







No comments:

Post a Comment