Tuesday 13 November 2012

GOOGLE GETTING UNDER MY SKIN

Speak of the devil?!

Google have just offered me another affiliates advertising deal with an AMERICAN company?!

Oh yeah that will be extremely helpful, I think not!

How about sending me offers from people I have first off heard of and secondly will be of interest to my viewers and one off visitors who happen to be BRITISH?!

I have emailed them back about it as this is the second time now and another one will be infuriating!!

So they do not pay taxes here as they should and cannot even offer deals from British companies to British Bloggers?!

Jesus Christ MAN!! What gives?!

How about this stop sending me the crap until your algorithms work and you send me viable and useful offers?!

What amazes me most is that in their emails they keep stating 'due to the success you have had with other affiliate advertisers...' which is clever because I have NEVER had one!!

No wonder I got banned by Google + for two weeks their algorithms were obviously produced by children in nursery school, that is kindergarten to you!

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE OVERSEAS COMPANIES IT IS POINTLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment