Thursday 1 November 2012

POLICE FREEBIES GALORE!

SO this morning I hear that it has been discovered that the Police have had £22 Million worth of donations in gifts.

I think these were all items and not money and I heard of football shirts, concert tickets, Mountain Bikes (I NEED ONE TO GET AROUND?! LMAO) and all manner of other things.

Yes well with £25,000 per annum for the Paper Bag Police and £50,000 for a normal officer, and obviously going up, up, up from there, it must be hard for them to get by.

I imagine the donations will increase, what with losing child benefit for anyone getting £50,000 or more?!

Stunning.

Considering I have only met a tiny portion of full officers that struggle to get their six brain cells working cooperatively and the two possessed by the Paper Bag Police loathe each other and remain at their own opposite ends of that vast cavern it is staggering to say the least.

Why could my parents have not been Police Officers?!

Reminds me of a word that was commonly used at school when you were giving away free gifts to a bunch of other kids ... SCRAMBLE!!

I think after this news every gang member and thief around will be queueing up to enrol?!

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment