Monday 12 November 2012

SLOW DOWN TO WEAVE THE DREAM!

So probably be a delight to many to read this (hehe) as I WILL keep this going but will be once or twice a week, or maybe more if I need a break from the other, and last thing, I am working on.

I touched on this in my last post and this will be the reason I may seem silent for several days to a week at a time. It is something I should have done a long time ago, something I have wanted to do for the longest time and now I am in a position and have the motivation to do it. It is also the best possible thing I can do as a back up plan and should be in place by this Christmas, well with any luck and all my fingers crossed.

Mind you saying that being a month later than planned could work out to be a good thing but that all depends on what does or does not take place over the next thirty days. So while I will be weaving away at making my dream a reality I will still pop up with posts on anything major from time to time.

Also I have still yet to dive into my archives for more evidence to post on but I will have to do this anyway in around thirty days time if I am going to make this dream into reality.

When I have completed what I have set out to do i will announce it on here and on my social networks for anyone that maybe interested.

TOPO is till off doing his thing in ever more places too and the longer he is off and the more places he resides the more he helps in the final piece of the jigsaw! Another reason a month later than panned might NOT necessarily be a bad thing.

Time, as ever, will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment