Monday 14 October 2013

DR DOOLITTLES COUSIN - DR DOTHEOPPOSITE

Well I kept it quiet on here but I attended a Doctors appointment today!

Now I recorded this appointment as I always do and the plan was to change the Gabapentin drug for Pregabalin because the former made me ill and I stopped taking them over a week ago and Pregabalin is a newer drug that does not make you ill! Well that is the story that every single web site I have even visited tells me.

My GP sees things differently!

Now bare in mind that I WANTED Pregabalin and change one Neurological Drug for another, THAT was the plan. Except while there he suggested Amytriptiline, which is a drug whose name I was familiar with?!

Now in the recorded audio I first stated that I had taken this drug previously but for something else, I could not recall at the time but thought it was depression. Added to this I did state the Pregabalin drug to which he said that the Amytriptiline "is an alternative to Gabapebtin", which it is not and I was pretty sure of that! He also states "Well we will try the Amytriptiline and if it does not work we will try the Pregabalin."

Well it did turn out that Amytriptiline is for depression but I still do not know for sure whether I was prescribed this or it was someone that I know? It also states that it can be used for pain cause by 'nerve damage' which I am pretty positive that is not my problem.

I also asked for this referral for the Pain Consultant because I have to get referred by him for the REAL support group. Only he keeps asking what the support group is actually called and stats with a little sarcasm that 'I cannot refer you without knowing what it is called!' while my brain then said to itself 'but I just told you I need to be referred by the Pain Consultant you blithering idiot....no, no do not get angry! before I then stated "I told you already it is the Tranquil Support Group which is what I was already attending only to be told that its not the real one!" to which he says "oh that is odd! Tell you what, leave it with me" and I tried not to laugh as I had already told him where it was and that you CANNOT be referred by a GP! Knock yourself out matey but I did SPECIFICALLY ask you for a referral to the Pain Consultant and even gave you his name of Dr Assizzi?!

Two simple requests and the outcome of what I requested? NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Oh and lastly....those that keep up will recall that I was ASKED to to go in due to the lying about an ultrasound and them wanting to state I was mad?! The letter was put up on here as was the correspondence with the General Medical Council over it. I was supposed to go in and see him at the beginning of September according to the letter! It is now MIDDLE of October! What did he say about the General Medical Council? What did he state about me being mad and needing Psychiatric help? What did he say about my previous claims that Darren Francis lied about the ultrasound?!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

LMAO!

AUDIO RECORDING LINK AS EVER...

http://www.wuala.com/allnights/Evidence/Evidence%20MP3/GP%20141013.WAV/

No comments:

Post a Comment