Tuesday 19 August 2014

A SERIES OF PECULIAR EVENTS (PART 2) WITH THE BAILIFFS & A LOCAL COUNCIL

OK now the bailiffs because there are no audio recordings to search for!!

Back before I started recording I would rely solely on cunning to get the corrupt ones to hang themselves via documentation instead, like letters and emails!

Now then I have included all documentation I can find regarding this but the main things to note are that …

1 Was physically attacked and they admitted it in a letter but claimed that though it all started outside the house I lured them inside deliberately so that I could attack them, lose (I did attack them after they assaulted me and the LOST) and them let them walk away for over £4,000 of free stuff for £550 one item famously featured in What Mountain Bike Magazine mere months before they took it! A Litespeed Ocoee Titanium Mountain bike the frame alone worth over £1,000 second hand. The bike was MINT!!! When I say MINT I very much do mean MINT!! It was kept on a hanger with lights showing it off in my house!

2 I was told the entire five items sold for £735 and I had to drive them crazy for this and I later discovered they sold the bike at auction for £2,800 approximately alone! Oh yes I have an email from the people that actually built me the bike that state they know it sold for £2750?! Hmm now where is that?

3 Was intercepted by someone who first claimed that I was going to get a great deal of money and I had the best case they had ever seen who then vanished when I gave her the documentation along with the witness' name and address?! Very, VERY BIZARRE!

4 The idiots never took the builders label off the bike!!

5 They took a GENUINE Omega Seamaster Watch worth over £700, a brand new award winning Samsung TV I just paid £1250 cash for after haggling the price down!!

7 They took a Panasonic BD-30 Blu-Ray player I only owned a few weeks because I had to wait for it to be released!! I.E. BRAND BLOODY NEW!

Ahh now I have managed to put as many pictures and documents as I can find into one folder and also included is an email chat with the shop that built the bike telling me they know where it was sold and how much the auction house sold it for!

Woohoo! Well that was what I thought at the time when I had several witnesses as well as documentation evidence of both the theft, taking above the fine amount is classed as burglary and yet though they knew this the bailiff, Justin Reeves, did not care.

Oh also not how one lot of documentation states and provides details to a second bailiff on the day?! There was no other bailiff!

There was a man with gloves on who said he was not a bailiff and he obviously refused to back up the bailiffs story and added the second bailiff.

Yet the report from an earlier date makes no mention of two bailiffs and only quotes that Jason Reeves attended the property.

So you figure out …

1 How the Community Legal Advice could not help me and stated that physical force is perfectly OK?

2 How Sheila Harding was unable to help

3 How everyone else I spoke to was not only unable to help but completely failed to see all the deliberate mistakes which stood out like a cherry an a Bakewell Tart?!

EDIT: Link to letter that was authored mainly by Sheila Harding and sent by me to Emma Fall and sevral times by post ad email ... 

http://www.wuala.com/allnights/Evidence/Bailiffs/Martin%20Haswell.%20Letter%20edited%20to%20Ms%20Emma%20Fall.%20Waltham%20Forest.%5B1%5D.doc/

Payment for asking them to house me with my ailments a couple years earlier?! Lol...
http://www.wuala.com/allnights/Evidence/Councils/Waltham%20Forest/CHousing,161004.doc/

DOCUMENTAION GALLERY …














































You see a small amount of emails in a list that does not contain all the things I had going on at the same time! LOL!


How many times I emailed Waltham Forest Council over this who just shrugged it OFF!

If your going to be corrupt things then at fecking least have some intelligence, like TRY asking for all the original evidence and THEN lying about it! LMAO!









SMALL PRINT: This is rushed and is at the request of a large global publisher that wants to publish the posts in a series where all is collected together, well as best I can, lol.

Oddly the request was for something I had been pondering the last few weeks and was planning to do when the weather cooled down, which it has now done!

REMEMBER I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA WHICH ALONG WITH A DOZEN AREAS OF PAIN I ALSO HAVE A BAD MEMORY SHORT TERM!! Something which, lying or incompetent or both, GPs have told me for ten years is because of the amount of pain I endure. I always knew this was wrong but they would not listen as they did not many things ...

.. oh and you might want to see the last one when it comes to the NHS, GPs and Hospital Doctors lying!

Oh yeah and this council of the London Borough of Waltham Forest is just one out of four I and up cathing out, ... errr to other London Boroughs, one Essex Council and umm ... ooh yeah Wirral Council in the North West.

No comments:

Post a Comment