Thursday 10 August 2017

THE LEADERS LEGACIES

I am in confusion at times.

I think that all politicians do not plan to be living in any European country, including Britain, in a few years.

Yeah now that I think about it .. they must all plan to live overseas. Except .. the reason for leaving is because of what they have done. Or are in the process of doing.

Destroying their own countries.

They are still doing it .. fuck the news media reports. What they are showing us is not half way near enough. What they are also not doing is showing us everything.

What we get is their truth.

The truth the suits them.

Bizarrely many of those that they have told you about were stolen from this very blog!

This used to be very often and I would get people point out they had stolen another story!

However though it still occurs it has slowed down a hell of a lot.

Any thoughts as to why this might be?

Umm .. hmm now let me fink?!

Oh-oh-oh! Maybe it's because I haven't published anything in the last two years plus?! Lmao!

Well .. that might just change?! *Wink Wink*

I have the odd person both online and off it state to me that the country is about to collapse.
I get shown a few links that has a story of something going down somewhere in the UK and I can understand them. Yeah .. out looks pretty bad as it is and then there is this other crap going on you don't see in the mainstream media.

They often think it's imminent.

I do not.

I do, however, think that's it's inevitable. Just not .. imminent.

Then I think of the other bad things. That a bunch of people with too much money, power and influence took away the basic human and legal rights from a large majority of the UK. So they can look good to naive fools for saving money when it was all achieved at the cost of many innocent lives.

Not forgetting years of absolute torture, fear and pain.

Funny that, is it not? They can torture you and turn your life to hell but .. no euthanasia though?

Fucking blind, arrogant and ignorant fools who will no doubt consider themselves to possess higher intellects. Yeah .. that's not how intellect works you bloody fools!

I digress.

I've gone around the houses here to make a point.

That point is what fucking fools knowingly destroy their own country that their families and descendents have to live in. I mean they works have to be the biggest, dumb-arse idiots of all time. All those names of all those politicians and civil servants and such like. All of them and an ever growing list of famous fools. All of them with their pictures bound for the pages of future history books .. fools? See here!

Ergo .. everyone must be planning to move their entire families out of the UK to maybe Australia?
Or the most selfish and amoral people have been allowed into jobs and careers of power they should never .. have held?

Simple .. deductive .. logic.

Well? Only two remain. Which of those two remaining possibilities is the right answer?

Lmao!

My answer to the worst crimes of paedophile rings and slavery?

Death .. by any means necessary.

I for one do have a fair few means.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Migrant crisis: Spain could overtake Greece in sea arrivals - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40895571

No comments:

Post a Comment