Tuesday 5 September 2017

OOPSA-DAISY

A slight .. mishap.

For the record .. don't ever trust your local Job Centre or DWP with anything. Anything at all!

Especially the New Enterprise Allowance.

Unfortunately they screwed up .. expecting people to be dishonest the whole time.

They pulled me in and I had to be assessed .. only what they didn't know was what they had been informed about I had already informed them of.

Then they was rude.

Then they lied three times.

Then five days into being self employed using their own scheme .. they pulled it!

Except I've not long come back from .. my daughters who had been attacked by her husband and my four grandchildren along with my daughter are all in danger. Even though the perpetrator is behind bars .. court case 18th January 2018 expected to get ten years then deported.

But others are piling in with witness intimidation.

So I have to move there .. to help them and protect them as there is no one else.

Plus try and get this business going I've been planning for years.

But the Job Centre, DWP and Local Council of Enfield just lead me into a trap ..

Except I was half expecting it anyway.

So after being surrounded with social workers and victim support and police .. I come back home start packing everything I have and then get told I'm being stabbed in the back ..

A few hours later I feel a familiar feeling .. worse than it had been before .. so I grab my BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR. After the reading above I ring 111 asking for to get my pulse down to stop the pain in my chest .. next thing I know I'm being tested and then they notice in sweating .. a lot. 

Hallelujah! Finally after ten years someone sees this in the world of medicine! Something is then sprayed under my tongue .. given .. gas .. see .. stuff, nitrous oxide mix I think?

Then I'm strapped into an ambulance bed in the back of an ambulance for the first time in my life. Then the ambulance moves .. and I suddenly remember .. my motion problem!! I'm now panicking and I look at the paramedic and say 'uh-oh!' and explain.

I'm put in a seat so I can see out the windscreen .. it helps .. a bit.

Gas-gas-gas and then REAL gas-gas-gas .. hoping one or both will take my mind off things.

Three ECG's later I'm currently in the waiting room .. at North Middlesex Hospital. Feeling better but don't want this recurring. I want to go, I want a cigarette, I'm dying for a drink, I've no money and my Land Rover feels a million miles away from where I am sitting at 12.30am.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. It's 1.45am and I'm still here. In the damn hospital.

    I've been here so long I've gone around the hospital to an ATM that was out of order. Been across the road to one in a shop. Had a cigarette and still not been called.

    I'm not here to be seen, that's all been done and I don't remember much about it .. or getting here to be honest!

    Cut the waiting room seems to have more than its fair share of mental health patients.

    First a black African, Nigerian to be precise, was literally waking circuits in noisy clogs for twenty minutes or more.

    Then she started playing music on her phone .. loudly. Having several people turn and glare are her several times and then someone having a go at her .. a middle Eastern lady.

    Then preaching about Jesus and God to the waiting room.

    Then a guy started which was odd as he himself had been singing .. sounding like those damn morning prayer arseholes, lol.

    So possibly a Christian and a Muslim?! Feck, where's the door?

    Security was called and the African security guard, of that's gonna go far, spoke to the African lady fit about twenty minutes. Nothing.

    Then there was this spontaneous applause coming from just two people, the mad Morning Prayer Muslim and a different and extremely large African lady.

    Dear God and after feeling OK I've now got heartburn and that feeling coming back to my chest along with the damn palpitations!

    I gotta see someone soon, find out what the hell this is, get some of that GTN they sprayed on my tongue and get the hell out of here!

    Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I've been trying to remember what happened.

      I had an ECG and Blood test at my house before some cool stuff being sprayed on my tongue.

      Then a lemon flavoured .. aspirin? Thinning the blood?

      Then I was surprised when they said they were taking me in .. something .. or several things were giving abnormal readings. I know BP was up on their readings but lower than before they turned up. Wait? They did the tests twice. I am remembering bits .. pulse rate was up too.

      I'm also remembering that they did the tests twice AFTER I guy to hospital. One was a Jamaican woman and then a .. kind of captivatingly nice white lady who smelled .. fabulous!

      Well I was out of it.

      I kept wanting to fall asleep but then kept getting that dizzy feeling, almost like falling, and being jolted awake.

      Lost track of the time ..

      Don't know what time I got here but was before 10pm .. might have been before 9pm?

      Jesus Christ!

      I was finished with my four tests three hours ago. Is it customary to keep people in the hospital for five hours regardless of whether they are tested at the beginning or the end?!

      Hmm .. another pattern forming maybe?

      Bah! Won't be around long enough to figure out if there was a pattern even if there WAS a pattern!

      Lol!

      Delete
    2. Six hours later and I'm none the wiser. But I'm home. At 3am.

      I was disappointed that I couldn't get that GTN spray but then it turned out that it was not GTN that stopped the palpitations and pain .. as they was for heart attacks. Lol.

      So it must have been just getting a little easier on its own and then the nitrous oxide.

      However .. I was in that motion feeling panic mode while in the ambulance, mental note .. absolutely NO ambulance rides ever again unless I'm completely unconscious and know nothing about it.

      So could have been that motion .. weirdness and the panicking along with guzzling the nitrous. Didn't break it into fits of laughter either, it is laughing gas after all.

      Asked the Doc how I can stop this feeling of palpitations and chest pain if it happens again .. he said to hold my nose and blow. I actually let out half a scoff.

      Does want to send me to a cardiologist.

      Me thinks I'll be arranging my own .. treatment tomorrow or the following day?

      Sorry but .. this other treatment deals with the issue of Fibromyalgia and probably this fucking thing and the NHS is not fit for purpose and wants to go around the houses to save money.

      Well so does every other public service while every private service wants money, some public services too!

      Despite the whingers, whiners and jobsworths out there .. life just doesn't work like that. Unless your from a privileged family?

      Now I'm going to try and get some sleep ..

      Delete