Friday 15 September 2017

THE ADPOCALYPSE EXCUSE

It is funny that in all the years that I have been publishing online I have thought more and more about how regular people have been used to make certain companies .. rich .. or richer?

When I think about how you simply cannot start out from day one expecting anything it made perfect sense.

As a matter of fact I did not even think about making anything when I first started out!

But this was put to me in a matter of months by none other than Google themselves. So I thought well that is a good idea and I went into their Adsense program with the idea that there might be a wait but .. down the line if I could do this long enough I might acquire a small amount on a monthly basis. That was just from my blogs of which there are 12 .. read it .. TWELVE. Twelve subjects and I do not even cover all my knowledge bases.

In fact I had a YouTube channel that had been sitting idle for a number of years with just the odd video being uploaded, like breeding a friends Red Eyed Tree Frogs (Agalychnis callidryas).

Yeah .. I don't only know about corruption.

In fact the subjects I cover are Reptiles, Amphibians and Fish which are all combined into one blog along with British Wildlife, Astronomy & Astrophysics, Orchids, Photography (well more experimental artistic side), Japanese Maples, Films and Music. Hmm .. on yeah Wing Chun Kung Fu though that has been neglected for a fair old while, mores the pity.

In fact as part of my business pitch to the company providing the so-called help to the DWP over their NEA, New Enterprise Allowance, program I deliberately left out the part that I had already been working on this for over 4 years in my spare time and when y health would allow. Which was not very much and not very far, if I am honest.

What I was told, without being given a reason why which was what I was interested in seeing if they could provide, is that it would take too long to build up a decent amount of viewers.

Well that lasted for about ten seconds while I puled out my folder and then explained that I had been actually been building this up for four years and had so far attracted 500,000 odd visitors. Across the board. Then it was like a scene from an old Tom & Jerry cartoon whereby the eyes looked almost as if the word 'TILT' had appeared in them.

“I can tell you now that I would not even need to speak to my company .. you WILL be accepted!” was what I was then told.

Well they were helpful .. for about 3 out of 8 weeks and then suddenly and after being approved TWICE the Job Centre and the DWP pulled the plug in the most dishonest way you could possibly imagine.

This was right after spending £20,000 odd, only having half of what I needed and well AFTER I had also made a very, VERY major commitment I could not back out of.

So what I am getting right now is nothing .. at all.

I do have a solicitor that I have been waiting to change the DWP's PREVIOUS decision to cut my disability money .. oh yeah another thing that had already screwed up my plans to be self-sufficient.

That was after taking it away once before for seven whole years. Technically someone owes me in the region of £40,000 and as this blame could be attributed to either the DWP or the NHS .. it makes it, intentionally, difficult to sue anyone. Not that there is any Legal Aid for anyone .. anyway. But then I now realise that was their plan all along starting many years ago now.

Funny then that when they was first informed that I had received money that they then dragged me in for an assessment and then spoke to me as if I had been dishonest about it.

Funny .. it seems if your dishonest they then throw the proverbial book at you and then love to label you as being as such .. but .. they do it and everyone says nothing.

Just this morning I was explaining this to someone who likes giving them excuses and instead of the usual .. “Oh, you just got a moron working for them!” they must have realised this had gotten a bit tired as they thought that they had confused me with someone else? Umm .. no! “But they cannot do that!” Umm .. they just did. Three times!

When I told them they they treat money you have differently depending o where you get it they also said “they can't do that” but I answered with “They told me that they can do this and told me over the phone!”

Yoinks!

But as the years went on in the beginning I started to wonder if there was ever a time anyone gets paid anything .. even if it is a small amount per month. To someone that has nothing, or has never been able to mustrt together a career of any kind due to health or other issues even a small amount each month can make a world of difference. But that seems at times like something that would take ten years or work or really professional equipment that would be ludicrous to expect anyone to have and use for YouTube videos?!

Except I see time after time that on YouTube that is exactly what people expect! LMAO! Normally by morons that like to go around calling other people names and not realising how stupid and unrealistic they sound.

Fortunately not everyone is like that online but there are enough to matter.

Just the other day I was explaining to a small audience of wildlife enthusiasts in a bird hide what I have done, what I do and how I have worked through a shed load of tools. This was because I explained a bit about photography to these people and showed one guy how to switch his Canon bridge camera onto the shutter speed mode, or 'Tv', pumped his shutter up to a 1000th of a second and he went off to take pictures of Great Tits and Blue Tits, they are birds lol, as they were taking off and landing on a bird feeder. After a few minutes he came over to show me how he had just taken a photo and the wings of the birds were frozen in the image. He had a big smile on his face and mentioned a couple of times how he was glad to have bumped into me. I told him I was happy to oblige.

I even managed to get a few laughs from those there and then one old lady mentioned that she has met someone who used to have a store where I said I had one years ago and that he then took her and showed her the wild orchids. I then realised she was talking about me and told her so from about four years ago.

When she realised this was in fact me and everyone else thought it was a perfect example of a small world I then explained I had been through no less than five cameras in that time. This did not include using my phone to start with and nor did it include the three faulty Nikons that were returned nor the Olympus that was also returned all to Argos!

In other words an argument can be made that I have worked my way through nine cameras. Oh .. wait a minute? I forgot .. I have been through two mobile phones in that time. So possibly TEN cameras?

But let us forget about the exact amount and splitting hairs for a moment. Five cameras and it is only my latest one that comes anything close to a professional camera. In fact it sits near the top .. well depending on your point of view .. it is £3,000 for the body when top Canons and Nikons are £6,000 but it does many things better than those two companies mentioned. Well .. Nikon were about to announce the Nikon D850 and I had considered waiting for that model but .. it was an unknown and as good as it is .. there are still things about my Sony A99II that are better.

Does it make a difference? Umm .. yeah!!

Except .. I waited so long to be able to buy it that I have lost out on most of the summer and all the flowers, most if not all the insects and other things besides. Bummer!

Yet I have managed to acquire my first ever photos and video of what some consider to the the holy grail of British Wildlife, the Kingfisher!

Would I have gotten photos with my Nikon P900 of this Kingfisher? No, and that includes both occasions it appeared. It was weird as within the space of a week and for the first time EVER in that particular spot I had been visiting for almost ten years .. the first Kingfisher.

Not the first time I have seen one you understand and not the first time I have seen one while taking photographs of British Wildlife. The hots could have been better and it could have been .. well diving but not where I was at. Kingfishers do not and rarely hang round bird hides long in built up areas and certainly rarely fish in front of one. In fact I spoke to someone else about the Kingfisher's that reside at Rye Meads which is not far away and they said that it was a waste of time because the bird hide is always full of people with cameras.

Yeah to do some real wildlife stuff and get some great and unusual photos and video you need to be .. well .. in the wild, so to speak. Lol. The funny thing is I do know of a spot but it is not easy to get to and .. I wont be able to .. go and sit there waiting as I would like. Hard to explain why right now but I will in time.

I have to find .. somewhere else.

So that is just the .. British Wildlife side of things. Some effort, planning and professional tools required.

Then there has been this long urge to be more creative and artistic with photography which I have been extremely limited to until very, very recently. Still things are too hectic, up in the air and I have far too many people and organisations to deal with .. right now.

So much for that support, eh?

So yeah I see people on YouTube trying to build up there channel while no one mentions the obvious. Why do people have to work their arses off for years, go through various amounts of expenses to buy stuff to be to start to do this and then improve things and still no money starts being paid? It is like this humongous Elephant in the Room. Maybe no one complained as they thought YouTube, or Google, might hold things against them or hold payment back or something? Oddly YouTube have been going around demonetizing videos and so much so that it has affected a long list of popular people. Now people are complaining about it. But that Elephant still lurks behind that .. very broad curtain.

My own YouTube channel was only really used to back up my blogs and by being able to add content. Up until now I could only ever upload certain photos because Blogger, also Google owned and one of over 200 companies they purchased, restricts the photo size. I did have a FlickR account and possibly others .. but as my photos were not being shot on anything even remotely professional I did not really see the point?

I have started to upload again to my FlickR account where I am known as 'allnights1' and said photos of Kingfisher are now there. Plus some old photos of the British Orchids I previously referred to.

One cool fact of FlickR, but I guess they all do this, is telling the viewer on what specific model of camera I took each photo on. Hmm .. those two faulty Nikon P610's, could have been P620's, might have some photos on their? I do know my Sony A99II is on there along with a Nikon P900 as well as the previous bridge camera, another Sony HX-300 I think it was? Just looking now I see my first camera purchase of a Nikon S8200 is on there too?

Nope neither of the short lived Nikon P610's, there were TWO, Nikon L810 or Olympus SZ-820 made it onto my FlickR account. I guess I was either too busy replacing faulty cameras or I had decided my equipment and photos were not professional enough for me to bother? Lol.

So then .. if I spend an entire year from this moment onwards .. though I am limited for about two weeks from today onwards, do you think that recently purchasing £10,000 worth of camera equipment and the same amount on a car is enough time to expect something to happen? Oh that is £10,000 on my CURRENT camera equipment. Body £3,000, 70-200mm f2.8 lens £2,700, 24-70mm f2.8 lens £1,800+, Sigma 85mm f1.4 lens, LowePro Whistler, Battery grip, filters, Cotton Carrier chest holster, SpiderPro holster and god knows how many other things. Cleaning equipment for lenses/sensor. Do you think that would be enough? Or will I have to keep on giving away free advertising to Google and its partners for ever more? Lol.

I am actually missing a macro lens for insects and flowers though I am not really sure I need it right now, not sure on minimum focus distance of current lenses and still need to test.


I am also missing something around the 300mm size which I could use with my 1.4x Sony Teleconverter. Or a 500mm size lens. Unfortunately the former is £6,000 on its own and you think that is bad then the latter is double that! There is the option of a 100-400mm lens but not sure of the quality of the images and it is £2,000 and not sure if it would work, or even just work well, with my Sony teleconverter. Oh the teleconverter alone is around £500 to buy!

I am also interested in astrophotography which I MAY be able to achieve with the 24-70mm f2.8. May. Really you want something that is a faster aperture then this .. purely because the faster that light is transmitted then the shorter the shutter speed so you do not get star trails. It gets a bit more complicated, for those already deciding, because the aperture is not literally indicative of a lenses speed and this comes down to something else called 'T-stops'. Bummer! But it might mean that my f2.8 wide angle zoom might be better than some f2 or even f1.8 lenses? I simply do not know as of right now and am too busy sorting out other things while trying to correct some major errors or pulling the knives out of my back of public services that are anything but public, they seem to be self-entitled morons, or a service, screw you over at every opportunity and are really reluctant to give anyone any help at all while using the feeblest excuses to hit you with a steal tax.

Lol, oh yeah I have been hit by a really surprising steal tax for something I have never done .. except I seem to have this time .. had to think about it and realised that instead of waiting in a queue of traffic that all wanted to go straight across at the lights, I crossed into the left hand lane to turn left right at the end of a bus lane. Well it seems that a camera spotted me and I got a letter of a fine this morning. Initially I was confused and thought … “I have never entered a bus lane .. EVER. How the hell ..” then when I saw the location I realised. I thought “What the fuck?! At the end of a bus lane instead of waiting in the WRONG queue of traffic .. I followed a car in front that did the exact same thing?! Your fining me for THAT?!” LMAO!

Someone said that they saw my car on the photograph and decided that as I am able to be screwed for what is in essence a load of bollocks, £550 per year car tax, I will pay for a stupid fine and have been hit with a stealth tax.

This country.

Everyone I know that is legal .. mainly British people are fed up with doing things legally and then getting caned for it with the most lame excuses imaginable.

It is funny how people do not have the brains to realise what is going on right under their noses .. or their just think that it will all magically go away one way?

Just this morning a social worker friend of mine had a couple of pedestrians have a go at him while I was on the phone to him and he was explaining that he could not go anywhere and if he had gone where they said that he should go, because it was inconvenient for them, he would have been fined. He then told me that he paid a fine once because his car was six inches over a box in a junction?!

I will be happy to see the back of that crap .. which I can honestly say only seems to happen in London. I do not know whether the local governments in London are just clueless to the fact that people they con actually go elsewhere in the UK or they are just clueless and think every local government does what they do? Umm .. NO!

At this rate it will only be a matter of years before everyone in the London area is driving illegally and unregistered .. who will they get their salaries from then? LMAO!

I have invested my own money to try and do something for myself and become self-sufficient but where is the help and where is the support?

Remember that I have a registered disability. A pretty bloody nasty one if I am completely honest and if it is not the bloody aching of my feet from standing around on concrete and tarmac, is is the memory blanks, the panic attacks, the tiredness or even the damn digestive issues .. oh and the high blood pressure .. the blacking out from postural hypotension and the rapid heart rates.

My father and Uncle, like their mother, did not like Doctors and Hospitals much. My father was never even registered with one. Both my father and Uncle died in their mid-fifties and I show worse symptoms than they did and I am 48. But because I look fit, buff at times, they think they can state that because I look fit therefore there is nothing wrong with me? Or at least they did think that .. until the high BP, high heart rates and waking up in a patch of stinging nettles and being rushed into A&E several times despite not wanting to.

Well .. lets just say I have a wee bit more than my medial records. Lol.

So yeah in the meantime I will just continue working to help make ever more money along with a load of other poor saps for what is now widely seen to be an evil company that likes to claim it is not and left leaning, get ever richer.

Is it not funny how all of these organisations and companies that claim they are left leaning, heavily left leaning, do not appear to be so when it comes down to money?

I mean they claim to be very far left but .. wait a minute? Is not the left supposed to be more to do with communities than individuals? As opposed to the extreme right? Like a communist society? Or maybe someone along the lines has moved the goalposts?

To me if your extreme right, your Hitler. If your extreme left, your Stalin.

But of late I have gotten into conversations with people where the have tried to explain different types of left leaning or even extreme left? Umm .. what?

It's a scale .. not a bloody road map!

There is left and right and different accents along that scale, no up and down or top and bottom and nor is there a north and south. LMAO!

Just crap labels for people who want to cherry pick, that is it and that is all.

Oh and of course it is all about what is fashionable I guess? Well .. that is until everyone realises your full of shit!

LMAO!

What makes it worse .. do you think that working for years at great expense to yourself is bad enough? Well how about demonetizing videos?

What follow is a YouTube link about one independent journalist, called Tim Pool, talking to another independent news reporter, Luke Rudkowski, talking about YouTube demonetizing videos because they do not agree with the extreme left.

You would be forgiven for thinking that these two are extreme right, except as far as I can tell so far Tim Pool is .. centre.

Would you not think that it would be down to the companies that the ads are for to decide whether or not they can advertise with someone's channel?

Sooner or later something has to give and someone needs to ask some serious questions. True enough some of these questions are now being asked, just as these two guys are discussing in the video.

Maybe it is my imagination but it seems to me that someone seems to be trying to control the world by controlling the Internet? Maybe one company that has been purchasing literally hundreds of other companies in the process?

Once again .. an extreme left attitude .. until of course it comes to money. Which is more or less they way that many countries claiming to be communist countries seem to act. I would love to hear of one that does not act like this .. I might even be interested in living there?!

Six hundred and sixty videos demonetised overnight!

LMAO!


Tim Pool speaking to Luke Rudkowski and some worrying .. trends ..


Oh and I almost forgot the one I was originally going to link in here ..

Vee speaking about the demonetising and a rather large channel being .. well hypocritical about it ..


No comments:

Post a Comment