Sunday 3 September 2017

THOSE WITH BLINKERS TURN BONKERS

I have typed out a shed load of posts I then forgot to .. well .. post.

I was just doing some editing and reformatting as neither Google nor WordPress seem to be able to the most simplest, basic and very first of digital tasks, TEXT!

Anyway as I was re-jigging things and try to spot the stupid mistake that Android makes in changing words you typed to ones that render the whole sentence .. unintelligible. Yup .. Google manages to fuck up writing texts in two completely separate pieces of software.

How they ever got be where they are now and with their narrow minded and what are now exposed to be extreme left, Stalinist attitudes I will never ever know and constantly ask myself about.

In fact there is a list of things they are guilty of .. a very long list like corporate tax dodging and getting free advertising from Bloggers and YouTubers who work their butts off for years at great expense while they sit, grown stronger, buy out everyone else and collect up monumental piles of cash in the process.

I dread to think of how much time, effort and money I have put into my own pursuit to become self-sufficient and .. they have the gall to make out they are not evil and are all about the people?

LMFAO!

Anyway .. while correcting my own mistakes as well as those of others I discovered this little video I had play while I was messing around with .. things ..

Only I thought I was heaing things and then went and looked closely at the video and I simply could not believe what one couple were doing to their own child in Sweden!

Oh boy, oh boy. I would hate to be normal and live in Sweden and to think that about 7 years back I almost very nearly did!

Dressing their son in girls clothing and making him play with girls toys .. as well as boys clothing and toys.

Remember that forced evolution I have harped on about for what now seems like time in memorial?

If he grows up gay and the Muslims take over as they keep saying they will, do you know what they would have forced upon their child?! I mean it simply doesn't work like that and the child will no doubt have complexes and God help him if he ever travelled to other countries.

How narrow minded can you get? And for the love of fucking God, who do they actually think they are helping out here?!

Take a look ..


No comments:

Post a Comment