Thursday 9 November 2017

THE SUFFERING DRASTICALLY

I have been thinking a lot lately.

Admittedly I've a shed load of stuff going on I've not fully divulged and done serious things still ongoing.

There's been some big revelations regarding Universal Credit and now the Paradise Papers and oddly enough this latest blog post links those two things.

So it would m that if you don't have enough to simply get by everyone had the right to patronise you, insult you and decide that without a state, and therefore absolutely no civilized society, that a trillion pounds are paid off overnight. Of course everyone's taxes get cut in half overnight too. Plus their property prices go back to rocketing despite being in unrealistic territory.

A woman recently stated to me that she simply cannot believe how stupid everyone is, though I used the term 'naive'. I also stated that they could well stupid as they make these harsh comments on tabloid sites without actually doing the maths.

Well .. let's be honest here .. there really is no maths involved. The numbers are so far out of touch that you don't even need the exact figures.
That's how naive many people appear to be after seeing 90% of people that connected on The Guardian's  website over a letter from housing benefit arrived at someone's house stating that the recipient was hated.

It would appear that either most of the British population feel the same, or in other words bloody amoral unless your born in another country. Or just about everyone that works for local government, it the jobsworths among them, or public office in general went on their to make it appear .. as if the whole country agrees with the council or hates benefit claimants.

Yeah a few hundred or even a few dozen people commenting and up-voting could give the impression the UK is full of fucking idiotic and amoral people.

Nice.

But .. I've also had people tell me that no one will react to the revelations about three rich and the celebrities avoiding large amounts of tax?!

That's worrying.

It also demonstrates once again that those most influential in society along with those in positions of making life changing .. no making rules that make so many people's lives miserable and celebrities, who also have a weird influence on weak minded people, simply cannot do fucking basic addition?!

They lecture people on how you pay for all your rent, food, bid yet they have all been avoiding posting tax and stashing cash away.

But .. wait a minute? Your an individual, with four arms and legs .. you be to eat, sleep, work (or not as the case may be), own a house and a car .. sooo ...

I'm extremely keen to ask each and every one of the people quite how they need sooo much money and .. WHY the fuck they feel that they should not pay taxes .. when poor people and benefit claimants so even on the minimum money they get??

So how about just a little tiny bit of perspective?

A 38 year old mother of four children dies alone, freezing to death in her home after the extremely evil DWP stopped her benefits because she failed to turn up for a meeting because she was too I'll?!

I kid you not.

All fucking amoral arseholes can now go and explain their naive and amoral attitudes to the four children now without a mother and the woman's parents!!

This is the sort of stories I've been trying to prevent from happening but I guess people will continue to be fucking stupid, fucking terrible at maths while insisting that they are right. If your amoral, trust me no one is going to give a flying fuck if your right or not!

The victim's name is Elaine Morrall and her mother is Linda and Elaine lived in and was found in Runcorn. Not a million miles away from where I am now sitting!

Linda posted a letter on Facebook that states "How many people have got to die before this government realises it is killing vulnerable people?"
Sorry but this is where most people are a little naive ..

The government know they are killing vulnerable people and have known this for a very, very long time!

I also believe it's what they want to reduce the welfare bill permanently .. while at the the exact same time using the reduced numbers claiming benefits to make it look like they have been putting people back in work.

When these so-called TV experts are going to be reprimanded for using one single solitary figure  and making all the wrong conclusions from them, God only knows?!

As for the helping people back to work, helping those that want to help themselves and helping and awarding rise that help others .. well ..
I'm working on something. I've been working on something for well over six months and I can honestly tell you right now that not only is it close to a big finish .. it's going to be good too.

Unless your blind or new I've been helping people for over five years now. I was also in a eight week long process to start my own business. A process so full of shit it's dinky not true and a process that the DWP and Job Centre pulled out of at, not the eleventh hour but the, thirteenth hour based on a bare-faced lie and we turn followed by several other bare-faced lies.

But that's not the best bit and wait until you've heard the full story of the last week..

• Mistakes by insurance company ends up with car unpinned
• Attempt to save a young man's life after an attempted murder which then became a full on murder investigation when the man died• Several masked young men in rental car and boot full of weapons rampage through a school• Let down by one useless woman and sulking immature make friend ends up with daughter and four children in car trying to get to Doctors to get them to diagnose the same disability I have they avoided diagnosing for years .. leading to ..• Brand new Pirelli Scorpion tyre on my Land Rover Discovery suddenly failing catastrophically while on a motorway .. tyre ripped all the way around on the inside tyre wall• Leading to limping to petrol station where two autistic children not even supposed to be with us having meltdowns and wandering around a petrol station• Children I sacrificed time and money as well as moving to a place I really, really didn't want to move to do that I could help them because I know every single public service won't .. and have NOT!!This is absolutely no fucking joke and it's nowhere near all because ..• After stabbing me in the back more times than I can think the evil that is the DWP along with their complete lie that they are helping people back into work will, guaranteed, once again stab me in the back.
• Prove what I stated about domestic violence
• Soon prove that there are two autistic children, one problem child and yet another
• That the DWP and Job Centre not only knew about my plans but agreed to it and then poured the plug a week after I was supposed to go self-employed
• That despite this the Job Centre and DWP knew about the domestic violence and autism diagnosis
• Because I have all the emails from all of it and .. I have every .. single ... meeting, signing on, Jobcoach meet and NEA meeting recorded and every email too

However .. this time it will be somewhat .. different.
This is because ..
• I can easily prove I made the sacrifice

Meanwhile we are wondering if my tyres have been sabotaged, I was sold fake Pirelli Scorpion ATS tyres by a tyre fitter in Lancaster Road, Enfield or .. Pirelli Scorpions are catastrophically bad tyres?!

Next few weeks are going to be mind blowing and I'm missing tens of thousands of pounds in cash too because I was robbed of it just prior to my long distance relocation be a thieving, manipulating and lying family member.

Go figure!

I've wanted to die more times than I care to remember. I now find out my one and only child has get the exact same. We now know she has the exact same symptoms and therefore the she disability as me. But we are the only ones that four children are dependent on.

I .. fucking kid you .. not!

I've been holding out on many of the things listed and an still holding out on many others.

But not for much longer!

But .. where are these stories when it comes to the mainstream media? After the for story we had ask did week and the tyre fiasco today my daughter saw that story about the deaf mother and rushed to me and said ", Why isn't this story on the TV?!"

Why indeed?!

Not drastic enough because it only matters if the sufferers are foreign or there is a significant number of sufferers .. or dead people.

In other words you have to suffer very drastically or have enough people suffering drastically.

I would not want to be anyone associated with the mainstream media over the next couple of years. They think it's been bad recently? It will get worse.

Unless, of course, the majority of the British public really are amoral?

Even if this proves to be the case .. then the country is going to fuck up it's image, or what's left of it, with the rest of the world. If they haven't succeeded in this endeavour already.

A current situation also exists where Wirral Council is pointing the finger at a children's nursery in Birkenhead and a member of staff at the children's nursery has stated ..

"I have put in a complaint regarding Wirral Council, I am not having them turn this around on us!"

A missing social worker suddenly appeared that has been missing for over a week literally a coupe of hours after an email was sent with an official complaint and a copy of this printed out on a letter was handed over in person.

What they do not know as of yet is that due to the lack of getting anywhere with absolutely anyone, so-called advice agencies included, I have now emailed Frank Field MP, who has a dislike for the way things are and the DWP, and a meeting should take place tomorrow. But then an appointment should have taken place with a Doctor yesterday that did not. I have only been trying to get this done since I got here.

What is the appointment for? Oh nothing much .. just the fact that not only has my daughter's Fibromyalgia been ignored for years as mine has done but .. in her case she has now had a series of blood clots in her legs that is not only linked to Fibromyalgia but when it repeats it is more likely to spread to her lungs. Which is fucking deadly if you are not aware of that.

I am thinking they might have already known this as they have been keen to get my daughter into the surgery. But they have not told her and not taken into consideration that she has a condition that causes memory lapses, I have witnessed it and she is just like me, just been victim to serious domestic violence and still gets phone-calls from prison from the perpetrator and has two autistic children out of four and these two, along with one other child, cause immense distraction, are destructive, have meltdowns that cause large supermarkets to apparently freeze time and .. a host of other things besides.

My daughter has now found the link between her repeated blood clot and Fibromyalgia on her own and .. she is somewhat concerned and rightfully so .. because this has been ignored and time and fatal conditions do not make good bedfellows! 

I am still yet to speak to a Doctor who managed to make an appointment the same day as a Job Centre arranged visit. I have not even managed to check the times of each appointment to see if I can manage to get to both?!

I have explained my own situation to Frank Field MP, being cut off by the DWP and Job Centre after being deliberately led down the garden path.

Oh and an acquaintance of mine and a friend of a friend and a teacher/scientist with one leg missing from his Type, whatever the bad one is, diabetes had his DLA/PIP stopped. This mutual friend also has the same diabetes and still has all his limbs. he was the one that stated to me a few years back that they would never go after anyone with diabetes "because you can die from it". I bet he is concerned now? Funny too as he was a social worker for Camden Council for somewhere between 20 and 25 years and gave it up years ago because they are lying twats.

Just some inside information and that is that before the financial crisis even started they would lie and stall to save money. One client dying of cancer was stalled over and over again and they send back returns to the social workers stating "more information needed"! In the end he got so fed up he called them and asked "You have everything! What do you want, his fucking shoe size?!"

Maybe after we are all found dead .. someone somewhere might give a crap?!

No comments:

Post a Comment