Thursday 16 November 2017

WHEN IT IS OUT IT STAYS OUT

Well I will be a monkey's uncle!

I have spoken several times about the Tory government and how they have manipulated figures to fir their agenda and have known damn well they are doing it.

This is over their welfare reform and time after time after time they have stated that their reforms have been helping people back into work.

Well .. first off they have been forcing people back into work.

Well .. actually .. no .. it is not quite how they make it out to be.

You see what it is that they use and manipulate is the numbers on benefits going down .. it does NOT follow that these numbers are all getting back into work.

You see there are other reasons that the numbers of people claiming benefits have gone down .. like when they .. die.

I have attempted to point out this obvious fact in the past and when I was told about Calum's List I posted about it and have repeatedly referred to it in subsequent posts.

This is the deliberate mistake that .. everyone .. seems to miss?

From the tabloids to TV News and right up to those that put themselves up as champions to the people like .. for instance .. Jeremy Corbyn?

It would have been very easy and understandable to have people come to my posts, click on the link to Calum's List and decide it was made up by some tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. I likely would have done.

Except .. well now it seems to have come out .. in a report by The Independent newspaper. I am not sure currently if it states that the details were from Calum's List. Maybe they do not mention the lists name and maybe that is because they did not retrieve the details form there?

I dunno .. maybe some other corruption blog somewhere was used to get the details and maybe it was a blog that Members of Parliament and tabloids were already using to come up with their own stories that they have done since as far back as January 2013?

Sorry .. I had to .. pause. I did so to look at my daughter and say something that occurred to me while I was typing .. you see .. something very odd happened today .. in fact two odd things happened and something odd happened yesterday too.

I saw a Doctor after a horrific early morning anxiety attack turned into one hell of a meltdown of a level I wont forget in a hurry.

I kind of reacted .. as I do in these circumstances.

Well the Doctor visit went .. way, way better than expected and I was given diazepam ans he was worried about the 'meltdowns' as he called them and at the same time was shocked that previous hospitals and GP's had done nothing about the chest pain, tightness, breathlessness and heart palpitations. The diazepam was to help relax the muscles to prevent this as well as stop the anxiety.

Yeah .. I am being referred via some rapid-fire .. referral thing to a cardiologist over my heart.

Yeah he was .. worried.

He was also .. shocked. When I explained what I had, Fibromyalgia, a dozen of the worst symptoms and that I was here to help my daughter and grandchildren while being very far away for home he was shocked. The autism thing shocked him further. As did the fact that I was taken off disability twice and that they set me up for NEA and then pulled that carpet from under me just prior to relocating.

Then there was today .. where I met someone at the Job Centre in Birkenhead and .. well .. you could not meet a man more understanding of someone's plight and .. burdens.

In fact it was truly weirder than even being nice as .. he stated that he was aware that I had bred Red-Eyed Tree Frogs?! "Just how did you know that?" He likes to research his .. clients, for want of a better term.

I was put on 48 hours a week which was something I intended to 'have out' with them today .. except .. I was suddenly put onto 24 in the interim period between .. appointments.

He was surprised I had a Jobsearch account previous.

He told me t ot bther looking for a job and to get myself settled and used to the area. He said that I had a lot on and even asked me how my visit to the Doctor went, which was the previous afternoon.

Wait, what?!

Then he did something else .. he took that 24 hour a week work period which was 48 hours a week two weeks previous and he .. well he .. cut it down by more than half?! To ten hours a week!

OK .. OK .. someone pinch me?! How about someone go looking for Jeremy Beadle and give him a swift kick to the nether regions.

What the actual .. feck?!

More and more understanding was coming my way so thick and fast I felt I was in white water and was seriously needing a canoe!

I had just gotten over explaining all this to my shocked daughter who still had not gotten over the open and friendly chat I had with my new GP the day before.

Then my phone rang! LOL!

The Patient's Association want to speak to me! I told them I was not feeling suicidal any longer but had anxiety and that the could call me back tomorrow.

Well where was Jeremy Corbyn while this list of Calum's remained in the public domain?

How long will it be before he brings up what has now become the worst kept secret in politics?

You would think that if he stands for the things that he claims that he does that he might say something about this and that it would be a bit stronger a demand than 'you should pause Universal Credit roll-out'?

During a pause from typing this out to eat with my daughter I had another phone-call. This one was from a Newcastle number. God only knows who that is.

Phew!

What a roller-coaster ride of a few days? I have had some bad moments and mostly bad mornings since I have been here but .. yesterday morning? Ooh boy!

Then this was followed by the coolest waiting room music I have ever heard and I just remembered that I was meant to ask the staff what the music was called?!

Then one of the coolest first meetings with a GP I have ever had, followed by a complete understanding along with total shock of my current situation. Then more shock at the description of my chest pains, tightness and heart palpitations and irregular heart beat signal repeating on my blood pressure monitor. Then some Diazepam .. no .. a lot of Diazepam. Then some rapid appointment referral regarding my heart issues.

Then the weirdest meeting I have ever had with absolutely anyone in any Job Centre anywhere and that is saying something. And then some.

I bet there are a few fans and one or two people, one professional woman springs to mind, that are or will be reading this at some point, that will say to themselves ..

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I continuously promised though more of a prediction that I would end up right in the thick of things at some point in the near future.

I am in that place as of right now and the set of things and failures that have occurred thus far are nothing short of shocking and eye-opening.

At seeing my daughter's shocked reaction I then said ..

"Well these are the things as well as the signs I expected to see not long after I got here. I have finally seen these signs and suddenly .. I am feeling confident again. Some people are most definitely talking about me."

Or I just met who must be one of the most understanding and sympathetic members of staff of any JOb Centre .. anywhere?! Ever?! It was even suggested to me that I re-apply for the disability benefit known as Personal Independent Payments?! Yeah .. absolutely no joking around here.

Plus I saw that article in The Guardian stating that a housing association in Grimsby in the North East of England had preemptively sent out possession orders, notice of possession or whatever, before letters from the DWP to claimants informing them of their imminent switch-over to Universal Credit.

The owner stated that so many problems have come from Universal Credit and it takes them so long to pa out that if he had to wait 8 weeks or more from all of his tenants .. well he would go bankrupt.

He stated that he was happy this was being highlighted in the media to help the poor and vulnerable in society. Yeah, sure mate .. that is why you sent out eviction notices.

It gets better when the area that was used and a 'pilot scheme' for Universal Credit, Croydon, had representatives state that basically a pilot scheme is where you test something and the government never came back to them. They stated that if the government had come back to them, and the scheme had indeed been a pilot scheme, then they would have told them to stop rolling it out as it has caused a whole feck ton of problems.

Oh dear.

Austerity Death Study Report as reported in The Guardian ..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/tory-austerity-deaths-study-report-people-die-social-care-government-policy-a8057306.html

Disabled people are not too overjoyed about the way they have been treated either while I have been discovering more and more that they have not only been ignoring vulnerable children with special needs but removing all support, as it appears to me, which only has a disruptive effect on all the other children too.

Here is a Facebook page with a good banner about the Tories ..

https://www.facebook.com/ATOSM/?ref=br_rs

No comments:

Post a Comment