Tuesday 5 December 2017

PASSING BONKERS

I would like to say that the government are at it again.

But this I am hearing now is beyond ridiculous and is in fact way beyond bonkers.

On the Facebook page called Universal Credit Survival has had a mother post something about receiving a letter about over-payments in Child Tax Credits .. only the bill from the poster amounts to £3,000! It gets better as it is from 6 years ago.

Someone commented that they have had a bill from 2010 and that one is for £7,000?!

I .. I .. I just do not know what to think about all this or even where to begin?

How can you have a over-payment of £7,000 from 2010? What, they over paid her a whole £7,000 for one year?! I doubt that very much. SO was it for several years leading up to 2010? If so why has it taken them ten years to realise the mistake. Also the mistake was obviously theirs, if indeed it is a mistake, so how the fuck can they send out bills?!

Just when you think they cannot possibly do any more to prove what an evil government they are they then go and start pulling this one?!

It gets better as I told my daughter about it and she said she knew and that she had received a letter about over-payments too?! To the tune of £3,500?!

Well if I guess that if HMRC could miss billions in corporation tax fro the likes of Google, Apple, Amazon and the rest a few grand is nothing?!

EDIT: I just read a very good one .. on the page below a lady said you was told she owed £6,000 in over payments between 2008 and 2012 but was 14 years old in 2008 and did not claim Child Tax Credits until her twins were born in 2013?!

If this is not in the news in the next 7 days then there is something seriously wrong with the journalism in the UK!

Take a look for yourself ..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/312769902184307/?multi_permalinks=1374255976035689&notif_id=1512456958608554&notif_t=group_highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment