Wednesday 13 December 2017

THANK YOU SENDING ME THIS FIT LOOKING GENTLEMAN

That is the line that was actually included in a letter from an Orthapaedic Surgeon to my GP at the time.

I had realised it as odd and later realised it was code .. fob him off because he looks fit.

I was also later lied to .. had a row face to face .. he tried to trick me by calling my bluff which unluckily for him was a double-bluff.

BUSTED!

That was the first time I had them lying to my face. Several more quickly followed and the recordings started either just after this or just before it.

If you look fit you will get fucked off unless its something that either will appear obviously quickly, a household name or kill you quickly.

Unfortunately for them the condition they lied about I later self-diagnosed and then later discovered they had known about it for at least two years.

Also unfortunately for them the serious sides to it that they either gambled on not appearing, high blood pressure, postural hypotension causing grey-outs and black-outs, effect on your heart and chest as well as eyes and other things that can be picked up on .. failed.

I have all the above and that does not even include the fact that the bit that everyone seems to have ignored is the research and reports to state that Fibromyalgia has strong links to suicides and cancer which I already linked to in a previous post.

When People Think Your Illness Isn't Real Because You Don't Look 'Sick Enough

This is the infamous line I have heard for fucking years, 13 to be exact, from friends and family because the NHS fucking misdiagnosed over and over again and then lied.

Now the DWP pull the shit on you too because they know most of the public are stupid idiots that think like this.

I always put the word 'failure' or 'failures' in the tags or labels but this annoys me, because they are nothing of the kind.

Not just to me too and someone close to me has three cancer scares and waiting four months fpr two children to be listed as seriously Autistic.

No fucking help which is why I spent a lot of my inheritance and started up two crowd funding campaigns, dont even ask, with GoFundMe and JustGiving and a Patreon account for me!

https://themighty.com/2017/09/lyme-disease-invisible-not-looking-sick/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=ChronicIllness_Page

No comments:

Post a Comment