Thursday 7 December 2017

THE STORM KEEPS ON COMING

Well would you believe it?

I've emailed the DWP ministers email .. again. I did this a few years back .. can't remember why. 

Might have been around seven years ago or more when I first lost my DLA?

A series of this they suddenly decided to do have each, in turn, had a detrimental effect on my health. It was probably that my health was going that way anyway. After all it is progressive, Fibromyalgia.
Although it may be that the blood pressure is down to Fibromyalgia as well as the postural hypotension, the latter of which first got me in a big way over twenty years ago, the chest thing might not be.

I don't have my list of possible symptoms for Fibromyalgia. It was in a book I have to a previous, three GP's back, that I thought was good. Until his father lied to me before he got a call from someone within the NHS who found this blog and have him a call to alert him if been recording him. He thought he we safe after watching me switch off two devices then lied in an hour long row while the team recorder was still going.

I'd loved to have seen the look on his face when he realised that night of posted our argument.
Got a letter three days later kicking me of the surgery.

But if been lied to my the GP previous to him as well as the GP previous to that one along with several hospitals and their Doctors.

Yeah with a 100% record in the last ten years your a fool to expect someone to expect you to be different to the norm over the previous fifteen years. Wanker.

He wasn't the last one to lie either.

It is stunning what absolutely terrible lies they tell in the public services who then take money from us we are forced to pay, your taxes.

What's irritating about it is they think they are perfectly within their right to do so and Hippocratic Oath a mean fuck all. Don't know why they bought when money so easily gets most of them to break these oaths?

Every .. single .. public .. service has done exactly the same thing. Lied, failed cut years or both.
Tonight and after a pause of several days the perpetrator of the domestic violence called up once again. First bring nice, I presume, and then threatening. I don't even know what that's were made as they are not telling me.

Over two hundred phone calls were made in one night to two separate people regarding his victim and I've heard he phoned someone else too.

Police came other victim came .. Police got called a fat pig twice and .. boom! He gets interviewed. Didn't find the fucking phone in Walton Prison though weeks after appearing on the TV news making it look like they foiled a smuggling racket using drones.

It just begs belief as does the state of all the public services.

Funny though that Phillip Hammond states that our productivity and uses the excuse that many disabled people are in work.

It's going to get worse then, is it not? Didn't his boss, Theresa May, just recently state that she was going to put a million more disabled people back into work. Forced into work is more accurate and a cyanide pill is more humane.

You wouldn't do this to a dog, let alone a permanently wounded dog!

A dog in pain you would also put to sleep! Cyanide pills anyone?!

So the scum sucking son of a bitch Muslim has a network of friends smuggling stuff and using stuff.
So fucking in your face about it too that they must be laughing like the proverbial drains at the prison staff and the Police. Can't even find a fucking phone when they have been called fat pigs. The Police called this, don't forget?!

So along with the DWP, NHS, Local Councils (5 out of 5) and several others I have the Police again (two forces in total) six retail chains, telecoms companies all associated ombudsman and governing bodies and now the prison service too? Yup. Oh I forgot Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunal Service who were not interested in facts and only interested in trying to get three lumps of mud to stick to me .. unsuccessfully I might add. Oh and as for logic? Yeah despite her way over the top patronising demeanor .. she had no logic of at least we but interested in it.

And the Citizens Advice Bureau got it wrong the whole way, later told they often get it wrong by a solicitor. Great. Got to do that all over again as I've heard nothing about any progress from the solicitor, other than fearing for my safety and health.

  • Is there a public service of the that's not corrupt/incompetent/failed? I can actually think of two ..
  • The Ambulance Service .. out thing giving the NHS any credibility at all and dead honest, nice and compassionate in my experience
  • The Fire Service for obvious reason but then .. it can't really be corrupted now, can it? If it is the results would be both obvious and catastrophic


With the latter? Maybe there are ways and maybe others know about these but .. it would be something I couldn't get close to. You would have to know someone in the service so sang like the proverbial Canary.

So then .. how many numpty naive tax payers still think everything is fine. Even with the limited this they tell you in the mainstream news you have to be stupid to not realise there's a major problem and the UK is heading towards a dark place.

All because successive Prime Ministers, or their puppeteers, like to throw our money around so the rest of the world this were doing better than we are.

Well we've seen where that gets us .. people like this wanker in Walton Prison and other with dastardly plans of death and destruction, tape, mugging, lies and eventually overrunning the UK, whether they admit it to us or not.

But then what do they find when they get here? Not streets paved with gold, corruption, lies and treatment of the poor and vulnerable they actually makes them look better in hardens their resolve, no doubt?

Like I stated already, this country is heading into a dark, dark age.

I'm beginning to think that the anarchists might be right?!

Never thought I'd say that!

Well .. maybe just some of them? Some the time?

Anything is better than this!

Oh and just as I have been reporting on the failures of protecting children in my case .. guess what happens?

It gets mentioned on the BBC News tonight as the main headline!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/domestic_abuse

Oops .. wrong link, my apologies ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-42273893/domestic-abuse-and-coercive-control-is-silent-killer

As I stated for years now my stories appear in the mainstream media, or one very much like them, from a few days to a few years after I have published about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment