Monday 11 December 2017

THE TRICKY PARTS

Yeah ..

There are times when it is not easy being here.

Others think they have the whole system worked out and want you to help in ways that .. you simply do not want to.

I just failed in doing that and this could have led to a disciplinary for job that has not even started yet.

This is a job I m not sure that is going to work anyway as according to what I have read you can only keep a piss-poor amount of money and yet it is being targetted because of a new house which is going to need carpeting for a start.

The due to the children involved it is going to need all manner of other things besieged and I even I can draw up a pretty decent list. Just from the little time I have spent here.

Oddly this attitude has changed from the one that thought that the authorities had made so many mistakes and that so many failed to turn up qt meetings that as an apology and to make up for their long list of consistent failures .. that this would all be provided for them, which in m mind they should be doing anyway. They, at least, used to! Even with just your average children they used to provide everything a mother needed.

So it is a little hard trying to keep track of everything.

I had been placed on the spot .. twice and I received a phone-call regarding me being put forward as a reference. But being placed on the spot I quickly answered accordingly. This was a professional reference and .. I this instance there was a conflict of interest which I was not even aware could be the case with a professional reference. Oh well .. you learn something new all the time.

The thing is I think I was expected to .. fib?

This is not nor never has been my policy and if I had it could have created complications for me, my endeavours, getting what I am owed, getting any compensation that may or may not be due and .. a certain Work & Pensions Select Committee?

For a job that is probably not needed, only out of desperation without checking the facts, tht I m not sure can be preformed at any rate.

To be fair .. the person in question was quickly asked on the spot .. and even asked if she could come back the same day .. like within the hour to do some training. At the same time they was asked for a professional reference and what with my degree and turning down a Doctorate at Middlesex University they just instinctively said my name.

Well that was that. Luckily I hve since had another conversation and it has not caused any tricky situations but .. I just do not lie and I thought this, at least, was understood. So even without my memory problems I m not used to coming up with some cock and bull story t the drop of the proverbial hat.

Wold not look good for me with my own endeavours or in the event that results from three certain tests mean I will have to .. do something I am not even sure I can do. Especially here. I do not know the area, the authorities any of the help and support available.

It is a terrifying prospect and that is provided that the .. ultimate consequence arrives and I manage to live through it. I honestly cannot see how I can and I have been through two that were heart-breaking.

Anyway .. that was that.

My other concern is that of the Work & Pensions Select Committee. Or more rather my report that I submitted. It is .. lot to report. It can be .. overwhelming but it is always vital to me that you include all information whether it is vital or not. Because I cannot decide if it is vital or not.

I worked in the legal industry and those I helped were friends for a long time beforehand and afterwards too.

So .. I know only too well that sometimes things that you think would be important re not and things that you think are not turn out to be important.

I have h to explain this to so many people over the years it simply not true. During long phone conversations lasting up to five hours I would be told that someone appealing state something in court and I would have to say “I know it sounds wrong and I agree that it is .. but they wont be interested in that or other things”. It is about the rights and wrongs, the facts and the lies.

However .. this is different. It is a process of telling horror stories regarding what the DWP have been up to and contradicting their base argument for their actions.

There is no one better than me for that .. very literally .. because ..

  • I did the NEA course and because I invested £20,000 of my own money .. before being stabbed in the back .. showing that I was serious and that they told lies
  • This wasted thousands more than I planned
  • That I was awarded disability money TWICE, so had cause and reason to receive it but ..
  • That I had disability stopped twice ..
  • That I then moved 250 miles because I knew that the DWP along with a Local Council and the Police would let down my daughter .. victim of domestic violence and that ..
  • Two grandchildren were reported to have Autism and I knew that the public services would let them down too .. and ..
  • Tht my daughter showed signs of having my disability that I now discover is behind my new heart and chest symptoms as well as damaging my eyes and .. linked to cancer ..
  • Which I found out because they a lump in my daughter's body, one being suspicious and needed a biopsy ..
  • The found a second lump and then a third in three separate areas of her body

That is the extremely short version where the report I submitted goes into detail about what I was and was not told by the NHS, that the Probate Court did not investigate £35,000 of inheritance stolen from each of nine family members, no will.

The victimisation of me and my family looks fucking bad just looking at the last 10 month alone.

What the report contains is details of this going back for no less then fifteen years in some cases and twenty years in others.

That I have had several lines said to me that describes it all ..

  • Person One: “Why does this keep happening to us?!”

  • Person Two: “Nothing good ever happens to our family!”

But if there is one thing I am it is ..

DISRUPTIVE ..

Or t least I have the extreme potential to be disruptive and that .. tends to scare people.

But if this so-called parliamentary committee is entirely genuine at fixing what is right with this country and want to first identify the corruption, tricks and lies to the British public that have been ongoing for so long then ..

.. they would do well to heed my words.

Because all we have had up to now is my methods copied, lots of people having the finger pointed at them. Them in turn pointing the fingers at others. Public services being listed as 'inadequate' by various bodies while things continue on the exact same.

The one part in all this I find the most infuriating is that fact that all this has done nothing at all to the country's position, debt wise. Nothing.

The one thing that they do and have been claiming for a fair old while now is numbers of which absolutely no one, investigative journalists not excluded, has looked into in any great detail.

Jobless numbers have been going down but failing too mention the tens of thousands that have died by their actions alone.

Oh and of course there are the disabled people that, when last I looked, well over 120,000 people had died as a direct result of their actions that almost included me in that list.

I have all the links to all the necessary websites, documents, audio recordings, videos and blogs.

I have all the predictions that eventually turned out to be true.

I predicted the financial collapse long before it was even being whispered about.

A document by document, blow by blow, day by day, week by week, month by month and year by year account of all the highly suspect failings of absolutely everyone involved and then some.

Good God. The very thought that this all now might soon be over is kind of .. head spinning.


While at the very same time I cannot help thinking that this will just turn out to be another dead-end road?!

No comments:

Post a Comment