Friday 17 August 2012

From Bad to Worse

So there are the emails explaining about the dangers to 5 children. The same things I told them 16 years ago at Liverpool High Court and the same department prior to the two court hearings!!

As well as the Social Services the Police were told the exact same thing by both me and my daughter...the same incompetence applied.

I just count of the number if times my evil ex laughed at my daughter each time she lied, bullshitted and squirmed out of trouble.

In desperation she turned to the Jeremy Kyle Show who spoke to each of us on the phone and deemed our situation too graphical and sensative for their site?!?!

Not that I cared much.

As mad and as crazy as it seems there still is a few factors that are even worse believe it or not but all in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment