Tuesday 20 November 2012

A RELIEF?!?! MY DAUGHTER IS OK!! :)

Well that is a weight off my mind that would have built up and built up!

Email came today! (see below)

I can breathe a sigh of relief and would you guess after NOT turning up at the preliminary hearing they now arrive without a report at the second  hearing...adjourned!!

So next date up in the debacle is 3rd January 2013... well my, my that will work out good timing?!

Oddly my daughter does not know nor realise this just yet. Hmm I am sure I tried all her phone numbers so I am betting that is one that I thought she had disposed of on her last number changed and deleted it.

Well she has changed her number around two dozen times in the last two years and that is highly likely a conservative estimate?!


No comments:

Post a Comment