Monday 4 April 2016

AN EVIL ANIMAL

OK just see this news report and it's ... a bizarre one!

I read with disbelief and even now wondering if I should go back and check the date, that there is something killing animals in bizarre, evil and ritualistic ways.

Done readers may have heard of this reported as a 'Cat Killer' or even 'Croydon Cat Killer' but it's not restricted exclusively to cats. It states that 50 Foxes have been attacked along with other animals.
Don't recall dogs being mentioned.

I've also wondered if this might be an escaped animal but some of the bodies sounded a bit too bizarre for this.

So if your in the Croydon to Kingston area keep an eye out for anything ... well, bizarre. Don't think it's nothing, take a closer look.

Because if this is down to a human being then they are sick beyond words and need to be caught and, if I had my way, tortured to death. Except I would need to give them a ticket and make them wait, there is a long queue for that fate.

Also this ... thing, unspeakable thing got given a really, really bad name and I don't want to but I should mention it. Whoever cane yo with the name 'The M25 Animal Killer' should not only not give you their day job but never, ever consider a job in advertising. I mean, really? That's the best you could do?

'The Ritualistic Murderer' would be a better, more fitting and most apt title. Or hater of animals and even 'The Evil Animal'?

My sympathies go out to the owners of these poor animals as I can't even begin to imagine what they went through?

I hope I never find out!

In the meantime I hope to God they find out what it is and put a stop to it. If it's a person, sorry can't say 'human', I hope they get a good kicking, which they surely will because ... well you wouldn't want to be in any prison over actions like that. You would draw almost as much hate from other inmates if you was a killer of children!

Both deserve the same fates and pain before they are deceased.

Cat killer strikes again as pet called Lulu is decapitated in Kingston, London - http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articles/35959306

No comments:

Post a Comment