Thursday 14 April 2016

THE KNIGHT OF THE LIGHT

No matter what is thrown at me

There will always be my armour

Glittering but not of gold

The alloy of titanium is what is sculptured

None that come shall enter here

Those that are false will perish here

By any God watching these endeavours

Awe will be what they feel

As sure as the stars are shining

I shall stand sure footed and resolute

My traps all second to nature

Heads aloof to all will certainly fall

As sure as night follows day

My predictions will continue to unfold

Tally up they do with all that has been said

The people will see beyond that given

The curtain of illusion will open

The magicians tricks laid bare

Because of what you cannot do

Certainly not all of the time

Was listening to music (Run) when I thought of this, for some bizarre reason

No comments:

Post a Comment