Friday 28 July 2017

THE LAST DAYS

Yup.

You better believe it!

Over the next few days, I'm not sure entirely when, I am going to have to go into overdrive.

In theory this could and should have been today but what I was actually told was that it will be midweek.

Once this occurs I've got to do a great many things and go to a great many places.

I've also been preparing the last couple of days and after a hiatus that had lasted a month. Or I thought it was happening previously, stated to prepare but then it became obvious there were going to be delays. Plus the .. hints, deliberate or otherwise, didn't pan out. So I stopped and decided to leave things until I .. we got told something a little more concrete. Well we got concrete .. well the final actions had been made and despite the actual process being immediate it seemed it was being dealt with by a department that is not.

Oh surprise, surprise!

Anyway.. that has passed and now though it's not concrete I do know it's imminent. Very literally days in single digits.

Then there might a be a series of pauses? That is because there is so much that will quickly follow on from this. It means .. zipping about to a lot of place. A lot of places.

Some of these places won't be covered until after they have been done. Or after the goal had been achieved. Others will be posted about while the zipping is going on.

Then there are the tools.

Then there are the .. crafting components.

Then there are the items that will be purely for pleasure, though these are not many it had to be said. Lol.

Then once that had all settled down there will be increased in frequency for what I do.

Better still are all the possibilities of other things I can do and/or cover that have been rattling around in my head for years.

There are things I'm currently thinking about.

Then there are the things I have forgotten.

Then there are the things that I have not thought up yet.

Trepidation. That is what I have a little of and have had for several weeks.

I've a lot to do and I don't know if I have the energy or even the ability.

I'll give it my best shot until it kills me!

Lol.

EDIT:

This was posted three or four days late and .. well .. it is done! See my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment