Monday 12 February 2018

THE ARMIES OF THE HOMELESS

How many times this has happened to me I have lost count ..

.. technically I am a hair's breadth from it right now and will be for about a month or two at the very outside. Hoping for a miracle in that time. There are two and one that should have happened already but it not for one thing or another.

Receive a load of money, try to build for what little future you have left, ten years I estimate, help others .. end up in this situation?!

So I heard from someone a little fact that was reported that for me highlights just how bad things are getting i this country. It also gives me the chance to point out something that is a common factor in all this that no one points out. Or does not want to point out .. I am not going to point it out. I am simply going to state that it is there, obvious and that no one points it out.

One particular homeless man has been seen huddled under cardboard in a church doorway or curled up under bushes. No matter who this is .. this is bad. But .. someone gets the news media treatment when it turns out to be someone that was of some significance once. or more accurately that some previous fact of the homeless person can be mentioned within the report to bring a stark contrast between then and now.

This man is to be found in Bournemouth, of all places.

He was also the driver of once Princess Diana?!

His name is Mark Roberts.

In the Mirror report he was reported as saying ..

I feel let down by my country. I ­desperately need help from the ­authorities, but they don’t seem to care. I sleep rough just yards from the council building. But I don’t feel there’s going to be any help for me any time soon
Just like the Policeman blinded by that Raoul Moat and every other situation whereby someone ends up in the media .. the public services will no doubt admit their was a clerical or administrative error and they will be house, paid, left alone?! Of that I have no doubt.

It is just a shame that every other homeless person, disabled person, single parent and jobless that has been victimised by tricks and lies and suffered badly by the lying public services were not all linked to someone or something .. famous?!

Hmm maybe I should do some work for free for someone or some organisation that is well known?! Oh I turned down that when a bunch of others, around 80, and myself were all asked to work for the NHS for free despite being fucking lied to, in my case, for 13 years plus?!

Had the NHS not lied to me over and over and over again I likely would have accepted the offer .. but not five full working days a week I would not have done!

Oh if that previous fact shocks you about being asked to work for an NHS that lied to me for years and for five days and for no money and you doubt it? Sorry .. but the recordings of that are even on here.

Oh and this was supposed to be a support group for people in pain too. At the end of all three you hear someone talk for ten minutes or so about us considering working for the NHS as a volunteer but that it is five days a week. Yeah .. sorry about that!

SO whenever you see these reports about homeless people and indeed even see them there is common fact that links all of them and no .. it is not that they are mostly male. But it is just as obvious.

This man also suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder but as many of us are now well aware .. mental health issues are not a disability any ore and have not been since long before the financial crisis.  A fact I have mentioned several times over the years that points to the fact that the government knew years before it even started that the financial crisis was coming. Even I knew there was something going on that was not being reported about. Meaning all the 'Oh no's' from the House of Commons when the financial crisis started was to fool the public into thinking it was a genuine shock to them? That is a fact in my own head.

I would wager that the number of homeless, people being displaced in properties, has been steadily rising at an ever increasing rate for a number of years and will continue to do so. I have to wonder of this will become exponential at some point? If it has not already?

Terrible times that historians of the future will no doubt have a field day with?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/army-hero-who-charles-dis-12001867?ICID=FB_mirror_main

No comments:

Post a Comment