Saturday 10 February 2018

THE BOMB THAT HAS ALREADY TICKED

Well I have been missing the odd report.

I was kind of tied up, with pubic service failures and gathering evidence trust me, for four months and busy for six months before that. I still kinda am .. or at least have things to achieve but I am pacing myself. Due to memory and health issues.

So I recently posted articles about PIP being re-reviewed, Atos being found guilty of lying and a few others.

Oddly I came across a report on Disability Rights UK's website where it states that MP's 'find' claimants are 'mainly' satisfied with PIP & ESA assessments .. but there are problems.

Out of dozens of people I know only one has not complained but he is the only one that has not been assessed in recent times and therefore .. STILL on DLA so is ruled out. That means that 100% thus far disabled people have complained.

What I hate about the article is it seems to be portrayed as it is a fact. Like there is nothing wrong with assessments, or at least very little which can be expected of anything like this ..

https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/news/2018/february/mps-find-claimants-mainly-satisfied-pip-and-esa-assessments-there-are-problems

Anyone that has been here regularly knows I have not trusted charities in a very, very long time.

Also and on the same page there are links to two articles on the Disability News Service's website that contradict this report?!

'Data shows multiple complaints against SCORES of Atos assessors' ..

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/the-pip-files-data-shows-multiple-complaints-made-against-scores-of-atos-assessors/

And to add insult to injury ..

'Nearly one in three Capita assessments flawed' ..

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/the-pip-files-nearly-one-in-three-capita-assessments-were-flawed-reports-reveal/

Then I would like to point out a particular court appearance I experienced with a biased judge called Judge Mark of the HMCTS ..


  • Explained ..
  • I did not attend assessments as there were between five and forty miles away
    • Later found out they had assessment centre two miles away
  • I did not travel five to forty miles because everyone knows they lie and well documented and reported as such online
    • Now being reported on widely and nationally so
  • But three very lame and amateurish attempts to label me as a liar
    • All failed, none mentioned in report all of which on here .. I think?
I have no issues posting and publishing things because I have nothing to hide and am honest about things that occur. No point in being dishonest and .. well you would soon get caught out and the HMCTS, DWP, Atos, Capita and Maximus all seem to have forgotten one simple rule followed by one fact ..

  • Liars require a damned good memory
  • Due to Fibromyalgia and Fibrofog my memory is shite

Need anyone say any more?

Maybe, why so long when I have pointed out the facts for several years?

No comments:

Post a Comment