Saturday 3 February 2018

THE LONG TIME COMING

I have .. stuck my foot out .. metaphorically speaking.

I am not sure what has happened but for the first time in over a week and to my shock I have had some anxiety this morning. Might be something to do with that metaphorical foot? But then that would then be down to someone who has been over the top negative to the point of showing they have an agenda?

But after I got fed up tossing and turning I opened my laptop and saw a tab open in my browser and remembered a news article on the Guardian newspaper's website. This was to do with the mess that is the PIP benefit and what they have been doing to disabled people.

It is not so much that they talk about what a mess it is or what they are doing to people. It is not so much that it refers to mobility cars being taken away from disabled people. No it is more to do with the date the article was published and a reminder that it often takes a fair old while before anything appears in the news media. Though the TV News is far worse than the tabloids in this respect.

The date is the 7th June 2016.

I cannot recall exactly when it was I lost my PIP but .. I think it was later than this? Was trying to recall this yesterday and thought it was later than this by several months but .. now that I think about it it might have been earlier?

I recall the month of October and I did think that was when I first went onto Universal Credit? But then I thought this morning that this was when I was kicked off Universal Credit? But I am also wondering if this was when I first went onto Jobseeker's Allowance?

All I know is that I was on JSA for awhile when I then took the plunge and went onto the New Enterprise Allowance scheme which was in January 2017. Which was all to do with my online blogging I had been building up and working towards for 4.5 years, at the time.

I have so many possibilities presently that any normal person would feel confident. Well .. I was feeling confident.

But you get these moments where you are reminded that barely anything ever goes right and even when it does it only seems to do this momentarily and then goes wrong.

Though I did state to someone recently that maybe this was .. meant to happen, what took place recently?

As always I am terrible at remembering the basic and the mundane and I have forgotten my pills for two days in a row. Whenever that happens I start to wonder if it is three days in a row? My thighs and calf muscles are aching this morning from around 6am which is an absolute definitive sign that I have gone two days at least without my pills. The first two things I will notice, not the more dangerous and unnoticeable ones like blood pressure, are muscle pains from both my legs and heartburn. You might think of it as a reminder but its a damned pain in the rear. I am wondering if the anxiety is now another one as this seems to have occurred before any sign of heartburn?

Forgetting the pains in my legs or the pains in my feet or ankles .. also forgetting the high blood pressure for a moment. The intense anxiety and what it is linked to with mental health is something that they seem to mention in the news reports about PIP returning to where it was previously. Though I am not entirely convinced it was ever on a good position to begin with? I mean, yes just like DLA I had previous to this, before that was taken away for 7 years, I got it and it was taken away. But with DLA it was easier to get awarded. PIP was refused twice some time apart and I had it awarded on an about face decision because I threatened to expose them. It is all on here .. somewhere.

I wonder if someone, somewhere at some .. point will do a break down of how much money these so-called bean-counters and business experts that call themselves the Conservative Party have actually cost this country and its taxpayers?

Maybe two lists?

A list of the losses and a list of the dead?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/07/pip-disaster-disabled-access-report-benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment